GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT FOODITÀ SRL
1. General Conditions - These general conditions of sale (hereinafter "TERMS") are provided by Foodità to its customers in a transparent and comprehensive manner and apply to all sales of products (hereinafter "Products" or "Product" ) purchased through the website www.food-ita.it (hereinafter the "site"). FOODITÀ 'can be occasionally obliged to modify certain provisions of the General Conditions; therefore we invite our customers to consult them before each visit to the SITE. Validation of an order implies the tacit reading and acceptance of the present General Conditions at the time. Your use of the service selling through the above SITE from a distance is therefore described in these TERMS and is reserved for consumers (hereinafter "CUSTOMERS" or "CUSTOMER"), intended as legal or actual physical persons acting for purposes outside his or her trade, business or profession, and therefore only to meet the demands of everyday life, and natural or legal persons such as entrepreneurs, professionals or otherwise, public or private, who buy for purposes relating to his trade or business (hereinafter "PROFESSIONALS" or "PROFESSIONAL"). The language offered for the conclusion of the contract is Italian. In accordance with the provisions of Italian laws and EU laws currently in force, the economic relationship between the Supplier and the Client shall be governed by the regulations to protect consumers exclusively in the case in which the Client purchases for personal purposes unrelated to their work. Therefore, the relationship between the Supplier and the PROFESSIONAL purchasing for purposes related to his work, be it business or commercial nature, providing their Partita IVA / VAT the regulations to protect consumers do not apply, including in particular the Decree. 185 of 1999 (distance contracts), Legislative Decree no. n.50 of 1992 (right of withdrawal) and art. 1469 bis et seq. c.c. The CLIENT and as the PROFESSIONAL is required as well as to read the TERMS that have been made available on the SITE, in order to allow the storage and reproduction by the Client and the PROFESSIONAL pursuant to art. 12 of Legislative Decree 9 April 2003 no. 70. Contracts with FOODITÀ LTD (as defined below) through the Site are governed by Italian law and in particular by Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206 (hereinafter "CONSUMER CODE") and Legislative Decree 9 Aprile 2003 no. 70 (hereinafter, "ECOMMERCE ORDER").
2. Identification of the SELLER - The seller is FOODITÀ LTD CF - VAT and Company Reg Mantova n. 02373090204 REA MN-247360 Registered office: Via Gabbiana, 12, 46020 Quingentole (MN) Headquarters: Via Parma 18f, 46100 Mantova logistics office: Via Parma 18c, 46100 Mantova
3. Information relating to PRODUCTS - Information relating to the PRODUCTS available for sale at a distance are made available on the SITE. The above information is provided in accordance with Articles 52 and 53 of the CODE OF CONSUMPTION.
4. Price - The price of the PRODUCTS is inclusive of all taxes. Price Does not include shipping. All prices are expressed in Euro. The shipping costs are the responsibility of the CUSTOMER or the PROFESSIONAL and available prior to and before the final order confirmation, both in the section dedicated to the SITE shipping costs and in estimates and quotations.
6. Methods of payment - The CUSTOMER will pay the price of the Products and the shipping expenses by credit card or bank transfer. We accept payments with the following credit cards: Visa. MasterCard, and American Express cards issued by the major circuits transaction. The transaction will be charged to the CUSTOMER or PROFESSIONAL credit card only when: a) the company which manages the transaction service on-line circuit of the credit card provided by the CUSTOMER or the PROFESSIONAL has taken steps to verify the data of the same, b) debit authorization has been received by the company issuing the credit card used by the CUSTOMER or the PROFESSIONAL. In the event that, for whatever reason, payment of the amounts due by the CLIENT or PROFESSIONAL is impossible or, FOODITÀ proceed to cancel the transaction and the sale shall be canceled automatically.
7. Confirming the receipt of the order - In accordance with the provisions of art. 53, of the CONSUMER CODE, the CUSTOMER or the PROFESSIONAL shall, at the time of execution of the contract, receive by e-mail, confirmation of receipt of the order originally sent in the manner set out in Article 5 of these GENERAL CONDITIONS, containing a summary of the essential characteristics of the product ordered, the quantity of order, its price, the amount paid, existence, and not only for the CUSTOMER or PROFESSIONALS, the right of withdrawal - with the indication the timing and conditions for the return of the goods - the geographical address making any complaints and information about support services and guarantees which exist, of the GENERAL CONDITIONS. In the Notice will also be indicated by the Supplier as the deadline by which the CUSTOMER or PROFESSIONAL may cancel or amend the order.
8. Ineffective enforcement of the goods - No contract shall be concluded between FOODITÀ and the CUSTOMER or the PROFESSIONAL if FOODITÀ has reasonable grounds to believe that the CUSTOMER or the PROFESSIONAL not operating under a real and genuine interest in the purchase of the Products ordered, or improperly exercising the right to withdrawal recognized by .12 below. In such cases, the order placed by the CUSTOMER or the PROFESSIONAL to be considered of no effect whatsoever. FOODITÀ will forward to the CUSTOMER or the PROFESSIONAL, by e-mail, a notice stating the failure to conclude the Agreement, also taking care to rule out any charges and / or expenses payable by the CUSTOMER or the PROFESSIONAL.
9. Transport and delivery - PRODUCTS purchased on the SITE will be delivered to the address indicated by the CUSTOMER or the PROFESSIONAL. The CUSTOMER or the PROFESSIONAL has in any case the right to demand delivery of the PRODUCTS to a person of his choice, whose residence or domicile is within the Italian territory. At the time of delivery will require the signature of an adult over the age of 18. Deliveries can not be made to P.O. Boxes. For every order placed on the SITE, FOODITÀ will issue an invoice for the shipped Products, sending it via e-mail or registered mail to the Customer, in accordance with Presidential Decree 445/2000 and Legislative Decree no. 52/2004. For the issuance of the invoice FOODITÀ will refer to the information provided by the CUSTOMER or the PROFESSIONAL when ordering. No change in the INVOICE will be possible after the issuance thereof. Delivery costs are paid by the CUSTOMER or the PROFESSIONAL and are clearly indicated on the SITE and in the order form. All purchases will be delivered by courier chosen by the CUSTOMER or PROFESSIONAL when purchasing from those proposed by FOODITÀ (hereinafter, "Courier") from Monday to Friday, except national holidays and festivities. FOODITÀ is not responsible for unpredictable delays. FOODITÀ will send the CUSTOMER or the PROFESSIONAL an e-mail confirmation once the products are shipped, where tracking number of the shipment shall be specified through which you can view or track the shipment, after inclusion of details by the SITE COURIER of the status of the shipment. In any case, except in cases of unforeseeable circumstances, in accordance with the CONSUMER CODE the PRODUCT will be delivered within a maximum period of 30 (thirty) days from the day following that on which the CUSTOMER or the PROFESSIONAL sent the order to FOODITÀ, unless FOODITÀ communicates - within the same period, by e-mail - the inability to deliver the goods ordered due to sudden and temporary unavailability of the PRODUCTS. In the event of such communication, FOODITÀ will refund any amounts already paid by the CUSTOMER or the PROFESSIONAL for payment for products. In the event that, in the face of communication of FOODITÀ of a delay in the delivery date, the should CUSTOMER or the PROFESSIONAL want to cancel the order, any amount already paid will be refunded as soon as possible, but no later than 30 (thirty ) days from the day following that on which they transmitted the order to FOODITÀ. For delivery of goods requires the presence of the CUSTOMER or the PROFESSIONAL, alternatively, a designated person at the address indicated in the order. At the time of the delivery by the Courier, the CUSTOMER or the PROFESSIONAL is required to check that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document and the package is intact or unaltered. Damage to packaging and / or to the PRODUCTS or mismatch in the number of packages must be immediately notified via reserve in writing to the delivery courier. Once the document courier is signed in acceptance, the CUSTOMER or the PROFESSIONAL does not make any objection about the appearance of the package delivered.
10. Right of withdrawal - According to the combined provisions regarding articles 64 and ss. CODICE DEL CONSUMO/CONSUMPTION CODE (Digs 2005/2006) and provisions Digs of February 21st 2014, n.21, the client has the right to withdraw and terminate the purchase contract for any reason, without the need of an explanation and without any penalty. This right may not be exercised with regards to the categories of goods and services as specified by articles 59 of Digs of February 21st 2014, n.21 including but not limited to the cited types of commercial products on the web site that most probably are subject to such limitations as article 59 letter c) supply of tailor made or personalized packaged goods; article 59 letter d) supply of goods that are at risk of perishing or have a short expiry date; article 59 letter f) supply of goods that once delivered may not be returned should they have been mixed with other products. g) the supply of alchoholic goods whose price was established at the time of contract but whose delivery only after thirty days and the effective value will depend on the fluctuation of the market value that may not be controlled by professionals. To exercise this right, the CUSTOMER must send FOODITÀ notice within 10 working days of receipt of the goods. Such notice shall be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to: FOODITÀ Ltd. Via Parma 18f 46100 Mantova. Or by telegram or pec (firstname.lastname@example.org) sent within the above stated period of 14 days and followed by a confirmation by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. Once such notice of termination, Customer Service food-ita.it will notify the CUSTOMER instructions on how to return the goods which must be received in our warehouse within 14 days from authorization. The withdrawal right is subject to the following terms: 1. The law applies to product purchased in its entirety, it can be exercised only on the withdrawal of the product purchased, 2. By law, the shipping costs for return of the goods shall be borne by the CUSTOMER. The expedition, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the full responsibility of the CUSTOMER, 4. FOODITÀ not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments. 5. If the goods are damaged in transit, FOODITÀ will notify the CUSTOMER (within 5 working days of receipt of the goods in their stores), to enable him to file a complaint against the carrier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement of the value the good (if insured). In this case, the product will be made available to the CUSTOMER for his return while canceling the request for withdrawal, 6. It is not in any way possible to exercise the right of withdrawal in respect of perishable goods whose expiration date is less than or equal to 10 days FOODITÀ will refund to the CUSTOMER the full amount paid within 30 days of the return of goods, by transfer of the amount charged to the credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, it will be the CUSTOMER to provide the bank details for the refund (ABI - CAB - Account of the invoice). The right of withdrawal is denied for lack of the essential integrity of the goods (box and / or its contents), where FOODITÀ finds: a. The lack of external packaging and / or wrapper containing the product purchased (eg pasta, cookies, etc. ..), b. Damage to the product for reasons other than transportation. In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, FOODITÀ will return to sender the property purchased by charging the same shipping. The right of withdrawal is not in any way be exercised by PROFESSIONALS.
11. Replacing PRODUCTS I. - FOODITÀ aims to provide CUSTOMER or the PROFESSIONAL the possibility of replacing the Products purchased through the SITE. To obtain the replacement of a product the CUSTOMER or the PROFESSIONAL should follow the procedure set out below. The CLIENT or the PROFESSIONAL who is not fully satisfied shall retain all documentation related to the purchase and delivery (purchase invoice and delivery note issued by the courier) and the PRODUCT itself in its original packaging intact and immediately contact FOODITÀ by email to the following address: The email@example.com PRODUCT to be replaced must be shipped and received, in normal condition, to the following address: Via Parma 18c - 46100 Mantova. The execution of the new order is subject to availability of the PRODUCTS required. The shipping costs for returning the PRODUCT shall be borne by the CUSTOMER or the PROFESSIONAL. The PRODUCT replacement will be sent to the CUSTOMER or the PROFESSIONAL COURIER without charging additional shipping costs.
12. Lack of compliance - The online catalog is made up of photographic reproductions merely indicative of the Products. FOODITÀ' warrants that the Products delivered to the CUSTOMER or the PROFESSIONAL are free of defects. Upon delivery, the CUSTOMER or the PROFESSIONAL shall verify that the products comply with the order made and are free from defects. In case of lack of compliance of the products sold by FOODITÀ through its website, the CUSTOMER or PROFESSIONAL shall immediately contact the supplier by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered mail with return receipt to be sent to the following address: Via Parma 18F - 46100 Mantova. The legal safeguards provided for in Articles 129, 130 and 132 of the CODE OF COMPLIANCE applies for the sale of the Products to the CUSTOMER or the PROFESSIONAL, as meant in the previous article 1, and therefore: - the Client has the right to restore, without charge, the goods in their compliance by repair or replacement, or to an appropriate price reduction or termination of contract, - the Client will lose these rights, if the complaint to the lack of compliance will not be submitted within two months from the date on which the defect is discovered, - direct action to assert defects not fraudulently concealed from FOODITÀ shall in any case prescribed within a period of twenty-six months from delivery of the goods. The discipline of the lack of compliance in the sale made to a PROFESSIONAL, as understood according to the definition in art. 1, is instead subject to the following conditions: - if the PROFESSIONAL finds that the goods do not comply to the order, he will bring his comments to the attention of FOODITÀ 'e-mail to email@example.com or by registered mail with return receipt to be sent to the following address: Via Parma 18F - 46100 Mantova, within a maximum of 15 days following delivery, leaving without prejudice the measures to be taken against the carrier as outlined below, - in case of missing or deteriorated goods during transport, the PROFESSIONAL shall make all necessary reservations on the delivery note on the merchandise receipt, these reservations must also be confirmed in writing within three days after delivery, by registered mail with return receipt to the carrier, a copy of which shall be sent for information to FOODITÀ ', - any return of goods must be expressly accepted by FOODITÀ', subject to defect or non-compliance of the above order, - all made accepted by FOODITÀ 'will result in a credit to buyer, after making a qualitative and quantitative verification of the returned goods - the goods returned without prior consent of FOODITÀ will be left available to the PROFESSIONAL and will not be subject to any reimbursement - the return of goods must be done by delivery carriage - all costs and risks of returns are at the PROFESSIONAL charges. The guarantee of compliance and quality of goods shipped, offered by FOODITÀ', is strictly limited to compensation for the buyer in the form of a refund, excluding any other compensation. In particular FOODITÀ' will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage due to a defect in the goods. It is understood that FOODITÀ' does not take into account the complaints reported over the aforesaid terms.
13. Mistakes - The information provided on the website related to the PRODUCTS is constantly updated. However it is not possible to guarantee the complete absence of errors. FOODITÀ reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, including after an order has been sent and also to change or update information at any time without prior notice. It is also has left available the possibility for the buyer to report any errors or inconsistencies in the online catalog by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org expressly specifying in the subject the wording "ERROR REPORTING" and correctly specifying the type of product or service in which the error was detected.
14. Limitation of Liability - Any information relating to products sold by FOODITÀ' is based solely on data published and made known by their manufacturers, therefore FOODITÀ' is not responsible for the correspondence of the goods sold to the specifications published on the website. FOODITÀ' takes no liability for malfunctions, interruptions of service, performance degradation, whether due or not due to force majeure or fortuitous events when they are not directly related to FOODITÀ’ to its negligence or gross negligence. The CLIENT and the PROFESSIONAL acknowledge and agree that the acquisition of order proposals by FOODITÀ' through the website may be suspended during periods of closure. Personal information such as demographic, fiscal code, VAT number, etc., is provided by the customer or professional under his sole responsibility. FOODITÀ' disclaims any charges could it be promoted on the basis of any false statements that may be made by users during registration and purchase of our products. If FOODITÀ’ had the certainty that the data from any type of client in the registration does not match the truth it reserves the right to report the conduct to the appropriate authorities.
16. Intellectual property - All intellectual property rights, brands, copyrights, logos and templates, remain the exclusive property of their respective manufacturers as marketed by FOODITÀ 'on the website.
17. Applicable law and jurisdiction - These TERMS AND CONDITIONS are governed by Italian law and shall be interpreted in accordance with Italian laws. For disputes arising from the interpretation, validity and /or execution of these GENERAL CONDITIONS the territorial imperative is that of the court of the place of residence or domicile of the consumer, if located in Italian territory.
18. Contacts - For more information please write to the following e-mail: email@example.com or consult the appropriate section contacts the website.
The provisions of Articles. 5. Order of the PRODUCTS, 6. Mode of payment 7. Order acknowledgment, 8. Ineffective enforcement, 9. Transport and delivery, 10. Right of withdrawal, 11. Replacing PRODUCTS, 12. Defects, 13. Errors, 14. Limitation of Liability, 17. Applicable law and jurisdiction, have vexatious nature within the meaning and for the purposes of Articles. 1341 and 1342 of the Civil Code, thus resulting in the conclusion of that contract will be asked to read and accept expressly the content.
Foodità srl C.F.-P.Iva e Reg. Imprese MN n. 02373090204 REA MN-247360 Copyright © 2012-2015 - Tutti i diritti riservati
Questo sito utilizza cookie propri e di terze parti anche con finalità’ commerciali.
Continuando a navigare o accedendo a un qualunque elemento del sito senza cambiare le impostazioni dei cookie, accetterai l’utilizzo dei cookie.
Le impostazioni dei cookie possono essere modificate in qualsiasi momento utilizzando il link Privacy presente nel sito, dal quale è possibile negare il consenso all'installazione di qualunque cookie.