cavit logo.jpg

Cavit’s history starts in 1950, when some vine-growers, aware of the uniqueness of their land and eager to valorise their products, entered into partnership, establishing a Consortium of associated grape growers, a first draft of Cavit. 
The Consortium was born to help the associated wine cellars and promote the “culture” of quality wine throughout the region, supporting the vine-growers throughout each phase.
In 1957, the technical function was joined by the commercial function: the Consortium acquired a cellar for the increasing needs of its associates.
In 1964, today’s premises of Ravina di Trento was built, and then expanded starting in 1977 until it reached its 80,000 m2 of today.
Since then, Cavit has become the reference point for Trentino’s wine production. 


Questo sito utilizza cookie propri e di terze parti anche con finalità’ commerciali.
Continuando a navigare o accedendo a un qualunque elemento del sito senza cambiare le impostazioni dei cookie, accetterai l’utilizzo dei cookie.
Le impostazioni dei cookie possono essere modificate in qualsiasi momento utilizzando il link Privacy presente nel sito, dal quale è possibile negare il consenso all'installazione di qualunque cookie.

accept